We are looking to hire talented PHP Developers to manage our back-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for developing and coding server-side logic. You will also be required to maintain databases and respond to requests from front-end developers.
- Conducting analysis of website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimised database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalising back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Laravel.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Knowledge of the RESTful API lifecycle and best practices to ensure secure and efficient back-end services.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- A genuine interest and passion for backend development, with a view to always improving and furthering your own skillset and knowledge.
Holidays / Public Holidays
Paid annual leave entitlement of 28 working days during a complete holiday year and all bank holidays.
Competitive based on experience and skillset.
UK applications only please and no recruitment companies.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence, please do get in touch.
Want to work with us? please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org