We are looking for skilled React.js Developers to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, and Redux.
- Knowledge of create-react-app and gatsby.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Knowledge of Node.js, and TypeScript would be beneficial.
- Familiarity with Cypress and Storybook.
Holidays / Public Holidays
Paid annual leave entitlement of 28 working days during a complete holiday year and all bank holidays.
Competitive based on experience and skillset.
UK applications only please and no recruitment companies.
All enquiries are treated in the strictest confidence, please do get in touch.
Want to work with us? please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org